Blue Lotus Pilates was set up by Sarah Crisp to provide high quality Pilates in small classes. Sarah believes that anyone can do Pilates and all will see results.
STOTT Pilates instructor Sarah Crisp holds an internationally recognised certification after passing a series of practical and theory exams. Sarah attends continuing professional development (CPD) training each year to retain certification and also undertakes workshops to ensure that classes remain fresh and to introduce new equipment and ideas. Having been qualified since 2012 Sarah holds many qualifications which are listed below.
Sarah is also a professional Swim Teacher and Personal Trainer with a passion for triathlon. She is a keen open water swimmer and distance cyclist balancing her own training, and teaching with being a mother to her two children.
Stott Qualifications include:
- Core Distance Running
- Core Plyometrics & Jump Training
- Core Functional Strength & Resistance Training
- Optimization of the Lumbo-Pelvic Region
- Total Barre
- Post-Natal Pilates (matwork & toning balls)
- Pre-Natal Pilates (matwork, stability ball & flex bands)
- Pilates Matwork for Men
- Matwork Flow with Weights
- Pilates with Props
- Fitness Circle Flow
- Toning Ball Flow
- Roller flow
- Knee Stability & Function
- Osteoporosis Management
- Scoliosis Management